To get a forecast right now simply use the search menu.
All Weather2 services are driven by continuous high speed access to a wide variety of both observational and forecast model data. Various atmospheric and oceanographic models are run to provide unique and timely output tailored to our customer's requirements and are reviewed by experienced meteorologists to deliver clients and Website users with the best information available to make decisions.
Weather2 services are also derived from data gathered from:
- World Meteorological Organization GTS land, ship and data buoy observations
- Global weather satellite imagery from both polar orbiting and geostationary satellites
- NCEP Global Forecast System (GFS) atmospheric mode output (to 16 days)
- ECMWF atmospheric model output
- Japan Meteorological Agency atmospheric model for northern Asia
Weather2 are headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland and have offices in London, England and Zagreb, Croatia.